Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are an agreement between Dawn Beedell and you. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the dawnbeedellenergyartist.com Website and any of its Products or Services.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. You will be able to pay for Products or Services from this website using the sites payment processor or PayPal. I reserve the right to change products and product pricing at any time.
3. Content published on this Website is the property of Dawn Beedell and is protected by international copyright laws. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Dawn Beedell, and all rights, titles, and interests in the property will remain solely with Dawn Beedell. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dawn Beedell. Your use of this Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the design contained there-in.
4. The Emotion Energy Cards or readings purchased from Dawn Beedell are provided as guidance only and are not a substitution for medical or psychiatric care. Please seek out a suitably qualified medical professional if you are in need of medical or psychiatric care. You hold full responsibility for your choices and decisions and the Emotion Energy Cards and associated readings are only to be used to assist you in your personal development and should never replace any professional medical advice.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold Dawn Beedell harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
6. All information and data collected through the use of this website will remain confidential and will only be disclosed if required by law. All written, recorded or visual information will be kept in a password protected file.
7. You agree, unless otherwise requested, that information resulting from a reading can be used without mentioning legal names or disclosing specific information for marketing purposes. This includes testimonials, case studies, website and social media posts.
8. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and understand and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Products and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorised to use or access the Website and its Services.